- Select the appropriate Fire District and you will be taken to the “Flow Test Request From”. GNFD directions below.
- If you do not know the Fire District, Click Here and follow the instructions page. Once you determine the appropriate Fire District, return to this page and select the appropriate Fire District from the list below and you will be taken to the “Flow Test Request From”.
- All required maps and the following information must be received.
- Contact name, email and phone number for the request.
- Instructions on how you want the results sent and whom to send them to.
- Submit aerial map of site with cross streets. If cross streets are not labeled on both maps and actual streets at site (new construction), zoom out until point of reference streets are able to be found via GPS. No hand drawn maps unless an aerial map is also submitted. If needed, submit two maps (close up and zoomed out)
- Note both hydrants on map with specific locations.
- Label the hydrant to be used for flow and for static. It is your choice.
- Show direction of north.
- Project name and address.
- Planning or permit number, if one has been issued.
- Identify location of site/building.
- Provide tag numbers for both hydrants (if tagged).
- Payment must be received in order for the flow test to be scheduled. GNFD only – Fee is $150. Forms of payment are check or money order made payable to Greater Naples Fire District or cash in the exact amount of $150 can be brought to the fire district. Credit and debit cards are not accepted.
- GNFD Only – Mail or email the required documentation to email@example.com and mail/deliver the payment to Greater Naples Fire District, Attn. Tracey Caparrelli, 2700 Horseshoe Drive North, Naples, FL 34104.
- Please note that a jumper cannot be on the fire hydrants that are to be flow tested. The test will not pass with jumpers in-place on the hydrants.
- To ensure timely flow test results please email request as soon as possible as there are times during the year that we may be 10 business days out. Subject to change due to emergencies.
Collier County Property Appraisers (Use the Search Database tab, type in address under the address search tab, select the parcel and view the fire district under the trim notice tab)
Please Select Your Fire District From Below: