NCFD - Flow Test Request
Fire Prevention Bureau
- Please fill form below in its entirety (failure to fill out form in its entirety will delay the flow test).
- All required maps must be attached and received.
- Submit aerial map of site with cross streets. If cross streets are not labeled on both maps and actual streets at site (new construction), zoom out until point of reference streets are able to be found via GPS. No hand drawn maps unless an aerial map is also submitted. If needed, submit two maps (close up and zoomed out)
- Note both hydrants on map with specific locations.
- Label the hydrant to be used for flow and for static. It is your choice.
- Show direction of north.
- Identify location of site/building.
- Provide tag numbers for both hydrants (if tagged).
- To ensure timely flow test results please email request as soon as possible as there are times during the year that we may be 10 business days out. Subject to change due to emergencies.
- Failure to submit all the information may result in the delay or inability to perform the flow test.